I dag kommer det noen bilder som ble tatt i forrige uke.
Aster dumosus 'Mittelmeer'
Sedum spectabile 'Herbstfreude' som vokser i skyggen av irishekken.
Hydrangea paniculata 'Magic Fire'
Diverse sedum
Rosen 'Odyssey' har en veldig lang blomstring.
Echinacea 'Meditation Pink'
Denne gule har ikke noe navn, og det er sikkert like greit for de overlever dessverre ikke her, og heller ikke de oransje eller røde av de.
Mot alle odds overlever denne Echinacea 'Green Jewel', og den har aldri hatt så mange blomster som i år.
Echinacea 'White Swan'
Rudbeckia hirta som ble sådd som 'Sahara', men det er som det rosa og røde har tatt helt over i blomsten.
Sånn så de ut for tre år siden. Det er merkelig at de kan skifte så mye. 'Sahara' er en frøblanding bestående av mange farger, men min har nå blitt tofarget rosa og rød. På bildet er det en rustfarget variant, men den er også borte.
Echinacea 'Green Twister'
Litt eksotisk på verandaen. Den skal inn når det nærmer seg frost. Jeg har hatt sånne sitrusplanter før, men det gikk ikke så bra. De fikk skjoldlus nede i kjelleren, så jeg har bestemt meg for å ha den på badet i vinter. Der er det høyere luftfuktighet enn mange andre steder.
Citrus meyerii heter den, og den er en navnesort som gir nesten søte frukter. Ikke så sur som vanlig sitron, Citrus lemon. Det er en sitronplante som vokser under der. Det gjenstår å se om de vil trives der.
Heuchera 'Peachberry Ice'
'Astrid Lindgren'















Dear Marit, the views and colours are so soothing and exciting! Beautiful photos!
SvarSlettThank you so much, Linda!
SlettYour garden surprises me every time -- so many colors and resilient flowers.
SvarSlettBeautiful shots, Marit!
Thank you so.much, Veronica!
SlettJust a grand ray of sunshine to see all your flowers, so very pretty and a credit to you Marit.
SvarSlettThank you so much, Margaret.
SlettHello Marit,
SvarSlettBeautiful photos of the various flowers.
There are so many varieties of Echinacea.
I also really like the Rudbeckia hirta.
All the best, Irma
Hello Irma,
SlettThank you so much, Irma. Yes, there are many varieties of them. I like them too.
All the best, Marit
Beautiful! Blogger won't let us upload photos!
SvarSlettThank you! Okay, I didn't know that. Yes, now there is something seriously wrong with blogger. I posted this post yesterday afternoon at 1:30 PM. It is still not visible in my blog list.
SlettRight now I tried to write a new post on my blog, and I had no problems uploading images. But I don't know if it will be visible in the blog list.
SlettHello Marit,
SvarSlettI do love all your flowers and all the lovely colors. The coneflowers are a favorite. Take care, enjoy your day!
Hello Eileen,
SlettThank you so much! I love the coneflowers too.
Take care, and have a wonderful day!
Dear Marit :)
SvarSlettI am amazed at the great number of flowers that are still in bloom in your garden. They are all beautiful. I wish my flowers had lasted longer but the severe heat damaged them, so much that they didn't last long. I'm sorry you are having trouble with Google, this seems to be happening to many bloggers, but not to me, so far so good. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays this way.
Every good wish to you, and I hope your Google problems get sorted soon.
Warm Hugs
Sonjia,
Dear Sonjia :)
SlettIt's been a hot summer here too, but nowhere near as hot as yours. I'm starting to realize that living in the North isn't so bad after all. The plants in the garden have coped quite well, but then I've also watered a lot. It's sad that your plants withered so quickly in the heat.
I've had these problems with Google for a long time, and I can tell I'm starting to get tired of them. It's not just me who has this problem, but it seems like Scandinavia is particularly vulnerable. It's great that you don't have these problems, and that it continues like this.
Yes, I hope Google figures it out soon, otherwise there won't be any more bloggers left.
Warm hugs to you too!
Marit
Marit, I know I wrote Hugs but it was changed to regards by Google!
SvarSlettSonjia, Yes, Google often translates incorrectly.
SlettDear Marit!
SvarSlettYour garden still has absolutely amazing blooms even this late in the summer! Not all of our echinaceas survive either, and I was surprised that one yellow and one orange made it through last winter. The overwintered Rudbeckia hirta are stunning, and I've come to the conclusion that the red is apparently more durable than yellow. That Sahara is a gorgeous variety! Citrus plants would be lovely, but overwintering them is quite a challenge, and scale insects are something I wouldn't want. Hopefully your plants survive the winter! That heuchera color is beautiful, and lovely Astrid!
Hopefully the blogger will be fixed soon!
All the best to You!
Hugs!
Dear Saila!
SlettThank you so much! Echinacea can be tricky when it comes to overwintering, especially the varieties with warm colors. It’s wonderful that your yellow one survived the winter. Yes, you’re probably right about that. It seems the red/pink one I have is the only one that survived this winter. Yes, Sahara is a lovely variety.
I had scale insects on my citrus plants a few years ago, and I ended up having to throw them all away. Now I’m going to try keeping the two I have in the bathroom. The air is much more humid there than in the rest of the house. It’s worth a try. Yes, Astrid Lindgren is a beautiful rose, and it’s incredibly hardy.
Yes, we can only hope for that!
All the best to you!
Hugs!
Du må nyde de skønne septemberdage, hvor din have stadigvæk er fyldt med smukke blomster.
SvarSlettJeg måtte ned under dit forrige indlæg og klikke på nyere indlæg for at finde dette indlæg. Det er så ærgerligt!
Og det var Marie, der svarede som anonym.
SlettHei Marie!
SlettJa, jeg nyter disse flotte september dagene som kommer innimellom. Ja, fortsatt er det noe som blomstrer. Snart begynner astersblomstringen, og de er også en stor glede å se på.
Ja, det er så ergerlig at dette ennå ikke har blitt ordnet!
Nå, nu er der også problemer med at skrive kommentarer... Synes jeg havde skrevet til dig og fortalt hvordan jeg nyder dine billeder, men den kommentar er blevet borte. Det er noget værre rod med blogger, og jeg er grundigt træt af det!
SvarSlettKnus fra Ulla
Hei Ulla,
SlettJeg så ikke din kommentar før nå. Tusen takk! Ja, er bare noe rot nå med blogger, og jeg er også både trøtt og lei av dette.
Jeg håper jo at de får orden på dette.
Klem fra Marit
Me encantan todas tus flores Marit. Muchos besos.
SvarSlettThank you, Teresa! Many hugs.
Slett